Sunday, July 31, 2016

experimenting with different angles

I used the Gopro on vacation to get a light weight camera in addition to my 5D with the 50mm.
It allowed me to get a wider angle and also the ability to go underwater with it.

I loved the versatility but I have a few issues: The battery life is very limited. Especially if you are on a trip without access to an electrical socket for a few good hours.

but for the size and weight it's an amazing little camera. It handles the light well, as I sometimes like to shoot against the sun, it freed me to shoot in the water without worrying about moisture.

it takes some learning, but all in all I like it.

 agains the sun

 almost in the water

 waves crushing on the shore

 underwater 1
  underwater 2
 The beach from a few meters in the water
another landscape shot into the sun

landscape, travel, adventure, into the sun, shot, nature, extreme, gopro, camera, wide angle, equipment, 

No comments: